Sunday, May 31, 2009

"Gimme More"


For my cover song I chose Britney Spear's "Gimme More." I wanted to find something that would be a little more humorous than an actual remake of her song by another professional singer. Therefore I chose to use Musical Burger Inc, remake of this song.

Britney Spears version is the one everyone knows and can probably sing a lot with it for the most part. I'm sure you have heard it all over MTV or the radio at one time or another. On the other hand I have never heard this version of "Gimme More," so when I found it I was pretty excited.

Britney's version of the song is really up beat and u can understand everything she is saying. It makes you want to sit there and dance! I know as for myself, I really like the song and I think it has a catchy course. The version I found of her song was not as up beat even though the music was exactly the same. I found myself trying to pay close attention to what the singer was saying even though I know the words already. Also, the remake of Britney's song is done by a man which also makes the song seem so much more different. I think this remake is funny even though it is mocking Britney Spear's original version.

No comments:

Post a Comment